Uncover is a great resource to help people explore the evidence about the life and purpose of Jesus Christ using Luke’s Gospel. Luke was an early Christian who wrote an account of Jesus’ life.
A significant part of Uncover is the opportunity to read through this biography and to look in depth at 6 passages in particular:
- Luke 5:17-26 – Evidence A
- Luke 7:36-50 – Evidence B
- Luke 15:1-3 & 11-24 – Evidence C
- Luke 19:1-10 – Evidence D
- Luke 23:32-49 – Evidence E
- Luke 24:36-49 – Evidence F
The Uncover resources also provide answers to common questions about Jesus:
- Luke 1:1-4 – How do we know Luke’s account of the life of Jesus is reliable?
- Luke 5:12-15 – Doesn’t science rule out miracles?
- Luke 7:11-17 – How can an all powerful and loving God allow people to suffer?
- Luke 10:22 – Aren’t Christians arrogant to insist that Jesus is the only way to God?
- Luke 16:19-31 – Doesn’t faith contradict reason?
- Luke 18:18-30 – Isn’t living a good life enough? Why would good, moral people need Jesus?
- Luke 24 – Did the resurrection really happen in history?