All Souls is an evangelical Church of England Parish Church situated in the town centre. All Souls is a spectacular, Grade 2*listed, built in the Byzantine style whose beautiful interior is well worth a visit. We are in the process of updating our records of the church’s history, but we do have a brief booklet available currently.
Lady Victoria Wellesley was the foundress of ‘All Souls’ and the church was opened on 6th July 1882.
The church has disabled access, audio loop and toilet facilities.
Church Tower Project
We are preparing to undertake significant, critical safety repairs to the church tower. For more information please read our Tower Project Information leaflet.
These photos are used with permission from Richard Guest.